My flash text

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Tribute to Bhagawan Sri Satya Sai Baba -- on this 24th April 2011



Baba in my life till date, I have heard you, read you, saw you in TVs yet how unfortunate I could not see you in person. I still remember my childhood day learnings which my mother read out to me about your values from 'Sanathana Saradhi' magazine.  Those values of yours, the direction to the youth and mankind got deeply implanted in my heart like that of Rama Bhanam. I was filled and charged with those teachings of yours and I only believed, preached or practiced selflessly till date that service with love is beyond god and it alone will make one feel the god.  Times when there was no escape from these worldy worries, it was you who patted and brought me back to track saying there is lot to do, else, I don't know how many times I died in this life till date for the miseries I passed through.

All my life till now, I lived with the courage and inspiration you have discreetly promoted in me, and I will live my balance life with the same confidence and faith till life eternal or an opportunity to meet again. Today this 24th April, 2011 my grief knew no bounds when I learned about your Samadhi Stithi.

I know not what I was when you were in the avatar of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba, I know not if I shared a life with you in that avatar.  But Baba, I consider myself fortunate to have lived with you though I could not visit your abode, I am happy of sharing "Pruthwi, Aapas, Tejo, Vayur, Akasat" --- the earth, the water, the light, the air and the sky with you in this life of mine.  Those of your bhakthas who were closely associated with you might pass through the pangs of seperation, but I never miss you as I always adored you in my heart and will do so the rest of my life. 

I know not if I get a chance to serve you, but walking in the path shown by you, serving with love as learnt from you, I will surely reach you to serve one day.

Aum Sai Ram, Aum Sai Ram, Aum Sai Ram........ Baba with love from this devotee.......... a tearful adieu...

No comments:

Post a Comment